Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2011

look at me smiling, grinning, giggling. happy happy bs

Yeah!
I started writing here again because I wanted to make sure I felt good about something. So I said "Only good thoughts and feelings here. Find something that makes you happy and write about it" Ha! I've been feeling crappy these few days. I got told off on facebook by a lady because I used the word fuck in a status update. FUCK! there I used it again.... Not that anyone reads this, so that they will be offended, but FUCK! nevertheless. If you are one of the poor souls, that I twist the arms into reading this don't worry I won't get all scatological. SHIT! FUCK!

Heh! Just kidding.

Then of course is how I made a 13 year old unfriend me. Yeah world I rock! All I can think now is who goes next... maybe Kat or the tree or the hog... or maybe even .... eek! Never mind I won't take you with me into my paranoia vortex. Lets see what I can do to make this even a bit pleasant, without resorting to cute kitteh pictures.

I watched a film last night. It's called Wasabi and stars Jean Reno. It was fun. Not a masterpiece but Reno can hold his shit together very well. It's a good film to burn some minutes of your life on. A word of caution, it contains violence and violence and silly bits.

I taped my niece (or is it recorded) dancing while watching songs on tv. She's a toddler and she's cute and I felt good watching her dance.

I really hate posts that are just made so that I can keep a promise to myself. Oh I should probably mention I started working on my book again. Yes, I am writing a book. No, I do not think it is a masterpiece and no, I do not introduce myself as an author. Authors are people who've had books actually published. and I don't mean vanity press. Someone paid them for the honour of publishing their book.

I should probably bring this horrible post to an end and it will happen just about now, right after I link you to the Flickr page of an amazing young photographer. Barbie introduced me to his work.

Metamorphosis, interrupted.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

It's not easy being green

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!