Τετάρτη 11 Μαΐου 2011

'Allo 'allo! Anyone here?

Good lord it's been since September 2009? Meh!

Anyway, I've decided to give blogging one last chance, or to be more precise to give myself one. I've looked over the entries up to now and i think i see what i did wrong.... I'm not the moody artsy person that would love elipses and being vague... I've discovered i'm very passionate about stuff, to the point of obssession. Also I'm a gigling happy kid (or can be) and I like to go awww a lot. and hug my friends and to my shame i'm also a pretty nice person. ;) and i'm very chatty.

So....

I'll try to post something here at least once a week, more if i get into it. I got no other reason for doing this than i seem to have lost creative spark and that facebook games seem to eat up my free time. By the way I'm not jumping on the "booo! facebook games are evil" wagon. It's my fault if i decided to let my thinking, creating muscles relax. Putting the blame on someone else is very silly and counterproductive.

Lets see if this works, if not... well, we shall see.

What else? Oh yes! I'm thinking of allowing my mind free reign and a no holds barred approach. This means some swearing ( i mostly say fuck a lot) and probably awfull syntax and grammar (spell check ftw!)

See you in a few

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

It's not easy being green

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!