Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2011

The road to hell...

There we are again. So what would you call the emotional state of a scribe? An elevator. Up and down. Up and down. Currently going down. The good thing is if you are down there is only one way to go. At least I hope so.

A quick update on my projects. I am slogging along with the novel. I write and pretend to write and smile and go yay! and then I go boo! We shall see, what we shall see.

The R1 is happy sitting in the corner looking at the other kids play. Seriously I am starting the whining part of this project. Which of course ends only with the end of the project. Lets hope my loved ones won't up and run away... I will be drawn kicking and screaming through yet another project. I am incorrigible. *shakes head*

The weather is nice and warm but also cool and breezy. We also have had some rains, which for me is superb weather. I never go swimming in the sea near my city as it is filthy and there are too many people around. The main thing is not to hear "There she blows!" while swimming. ;) I love the sea but I prefer a healthy distance between me and other humans or other beings in general (misanthrope attack). So I do not mind rain. The more the better.

And that's it I think for today, I got no other news

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

It's not easy being green

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!